Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Cheap Yonex Rackets In Thailand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_minton
Duke2000, U$85 for AT800 + accessories is truely a good buy. Is it possible for u to identify the shop & tel. I may tell my colleagues to pop in & get me one when he go to Bangkok next month.I've call several shops today,The cheapest place is behind Sanam-Sup National Stadium There are several shops around there. (not far from MBK Mar-Boon-Klong Center) The price for AT800OF (TH) as of today is 3,300 Baht ~ US$87 (38 Baht = 1 USD) come with armortech cover but without string. If you want it string, you need to add US$4-5 to get YY string like BG68ti, BG66, BG85, etc. (Labor always free in Thailand)The average price (from the other places, except in the mall) are around 3500-3990 Baht ~ US$92-105 Most of them give you a free custom string of your choice (Yonex string) So, the price are not much diffrent. All of them (that I call) are not accept international order (They are not good at English and don't wan't to mess with shipping, currency exchange, custom and etc.) PM me if anyone want any more information.

No comments: